PDA

View Full Version : WIA Fri Aug 20/10

Barrie
08-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Quick drive by :wave: from me today! Nothing exciting going on here so far, hopefully it stays nice & quiet! I'll probably hit the studio this weekend if all goes well. Hope everyone is ready to have a great weekend! :)

TheBlueBetween
08-20-2010, 08:53 PM
hi Barrie, nice and quiet is good. Today was busy and turned out yuck... half day of camp and then two brothers over for a few hours and one of them pulled a soccer goal over on top of himself, got trapped under it, blood everywhere... omg. his mom was on her way when it happened and she took him to the drs, probably for stitches. Poor guy. She'll never let them come over here again, I guess.

Tomorrow's the bash... I'm going to get up early and drive down there to watch some demos. I'll have to remember a notebook and take some notes.

hugs,

Barrie
08-21-2010, 01:55 AM
yikes! If it were me, there's no way that would be the only play day - stuff happens (especially to little boys!), and often blood is involved. lol Hope he was okay in the end! Have fun at the Bash!! Enjoy the demos, I'll be thinking of you!! I have to get my passport this year - I so miss traveling!! :) It was so much easier when we could just scoot across the border whenever we wanted to! :)

claire.c
08-21-2010, 04:22 AM
It's Saturday here but I never got around to posting yesterday so I'll pretend it is still Friday. I thought once Tim had gone I would have more time but so far it has been non-stop trying to do all the stuff I've put off since before going on holiday.

The big news here is that we have signed up as fosterers - for labradoodles (not babies, what do you think we are!). I'm not sure how soon we will hear if we have been accepted or how often dogs get handed to you so it is just a case of waiting to see.

Barrie, I hope you have a productive time in the studio, I'm planning to make things this weekend too (how many times have I said that and not done it!)

Pam, that is just typical of boys, if she has two of them she'll be used to it as I understand that mothers of boys visit A&E on a regular basis.

TheBlueBetween
08-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Barrie, it's 6 stitches and 4 shattered teeth roots - adult teeth - his 4 front bottom ones :( I feel SO bad. I can't stop thinking about it.