PDA

View Full Version : WIA Tues, Aug 17/10

Barrie
08-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Good morning!! The sun is still shining here - apparently the rain is back tomorrow :clap: (oops, sorry Pam! lol). Sorry you're grumpy - and yeah, it's probably from not knowing what the fall holds for you. Hope you get an answer soon. Nothing exciting going on for me today - dh has the car so I don't even have to get dressed if I don't wanna (and trust me, today, I don't wanna! lol). But seeing as Cody will probably have friends over (good ones, not the icky ones!), I will make sure to be properly attired so as not to cause irreversible damage to impressionable young minds! lol I have an urge to make some hammered silver earrings today (quick easy stock for the gallery) so will probably head there when it starts to warm up. Hope you all have a great day! Cheers!

Andee
08-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi Barrie, hi all.

8 more workdays. With a possible cold. Tomorrow will tell.

:grouphug:

TheBlueBetween
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Barrie, yeah, you should get dressed! LOL And NO RAIN, not until Saturday (The Bash) according to my weather channel ap. It's cooler today than yesterday... it's just about perfect!

Andee, 8 days doesn't sound bad! Do you get a break in between this one and the new one? hope it's not a cold.

nothing much here. kid is at camp, he's in a better mood since I've been enforcing regular bedtime. I think I'm going to go make some beads...

claire.c
08-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Hi folks
I've got a busy night ahead, rehearsal which will cover all the bits I am doing in Hamlet then probably a trip to the pub. Tomorrow I have a day off, my boss has been pushing me to use some time so I asked for a day this week when we can take Tim out. Not sure where we are going yet, that can be planned later.

Really happy with my knee, it still has the odd ache but I am using it naturally now, and am kneeling on my stool to type this as I always used to before the injury. It's been very strange to find myself tensing before making certain movements only to find that they don't hurt, makes me realise just how bad it has been.

Fiona, what a great present the elephant handle walking stick will be, you have a real knack for finding these things - maybe you have developed special antennae for ellie objects.

Barrie, meeting fellow artists is a great pleasure, or like-minded people who share any special interest come to that. Glad your heat is cooling off, wish you had sent it here though! I'm sure Cody would be mortified if you appeared naked in front of his friends, lose the chance of Mum of the Year Award for good.

Pam, it's tough not knowing what is happening when it will mean such a massive change in your life is the home schooling option is the way you go. Maybe you would feel better if you started preparing for that, especially if some of the stuff is interesting for you. Are you going to the Bash? That is something to look forwards to.

Andee, eight days will be over so quickly, and you tell that cold to go away, shovel down the vitamin C and have a hot bath. (((HUGS)))