PDA

View Full Version : Mural Content Channel?

CynthiaKelly
10-13-2002, 01:57 PM
As a WC newbie I should pay my dues before foisting my opinions... but I will ignore my own good advice and suggest that mural painting needs its own channel. When I first visited WC and did not see murals I pretty much decided not to join - but I paint portraits and other things so i joined for that reason. I think WC would be an excellent site for mural painters and I'd like to have their participation as a resource for me, but I doubt that many whose primary thing is murals would hunt through to "Tole/Decorative etc" and feel it was the right spot for them.

sassybird
10-13-2002, 08:46 PM
Cynthia,

We have many muralist that show their work in the mixed/alternative mediums. It is difficult to set aside bandwith for areas where there is not a good deal of people that want to participate in a particular medium or subject matter. Hang in there. The way this site is growing you can never tell what Scott may incorporate next. Until then I invite you to post here as well as the mixed/alternative forum. You can also post in one of the critique forums.

arlene
10-14-2002, 02:30 AM
Decorative includes mural painting....