PDA

View Full Version : Truth or ....

CarolinaGal
10-11-2002, 06:31 PM
This is a project that I had to do in my Advanced Photoshop class about 3 or 4 years ago. The title was "Truth or ..." and we had to combine 2 or more photos into something that didn't actually exist.

This was 3 separate photos: 1 of the Sentinel tv set, 1 of the penguin and 1 of the baby orangutan.

CG :D

Mo.
10-11-2002, 07:04 PM
I love it!:clap: The way you have combined the three photo's is so cleverly done, so full of interest, it's just terrific!

plumpfairy
10-12-2002, 10:24 AM
:D Hey Carolina Gal!
This is really neat! Where's the Sentinal TV set?
jana:D ;)

jsr88
10-12-2002, 06:04 PM
:)
I really like this! I love the look on the Oragutan's face...looks like he just saw something *he* didn't believe he saw! :)

:clap: ~ GREAT JOB!! ~ :clap:

CarolinaGal
10-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Thanks Mo, this was a fun assignment and a really fun class when everything had to turn in their projects. People's imagination never fails to amaze me.

Jana ~ The Sentinel sets were on a soundstage in Vancouver, BC while the show was filming. The production company was very friendly to the fans of the show and gave several people tours of the sets when they weren't filming. It's not a television set like you watch shows on.

Julie - I knew when I found the photo in a brochure that I had to use it in the project ~ and if you ever watched the tv show The Sentinel you'd know it would be pretty normal for him to see something like that from the loft's balcony.

As you can see by the edits I'm a complete goof today as far as typing goes - brain and fingers are not connected.

Thanks you guys and I'm glad you liked it.

CG

Ceu
10-13-2002, 12:45 AM
Very cute and you did a great job .
I know when I had that kind of project it was fun.
I will have to post it sometimes.

sassybird
10-13-2002, 03:37 PM
I remember this piece! :D For those of you that don't know, CarolinaGal and I have been friends for about 30 years. She has always told me that my art is bent, but looking at this you have got to realize that our friendship has lasted so long because she as bent as I am ;)