how can I stop the pain
bills
sleep
for not happening
Life is sometimes very
confusing.

Greg C.
10-10-2002, 04:42 AM
The art really matches the poetry well...love the colors! ...and can certainly relate to it!

crazy_cat
10-10-2002, 06:01 AM
Touches very close to home for me! I love it! Great work as always!!!:clap: :clap: :cat:

sassybird
10-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Your piece looks the way I feel many times. Abandoned, though I have loved ones around me. Frightened, though I am in a safe place. Depressed, though I know all will work out in the end. Sleeplessness from worrying about that next shoe to fall. But, despite all of that I always tell myself that this is only a moment in my life, and it will pass as all other moments do.

Sheesh, lady! I've been up since 4am, but only thinking of the piece I am currently working on.......lol

plumpfairy
10-10-2002, 09:47 AM
:( Ceu, oh so sad.....well done!
I can relate as well.
jana:D ;)

crazy_cat
10-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Ceu, I just can't get past this one. It is so close to things I am going through and the drawing so reflects how I feel. Very, very nice Ceu. Thank you for posting your work!!

blkros
10-10-2002, 09:37 PM
Wow.

Ceu
10-11-2002, 12:40 AM
Thank you , it realy means a lot to have so many people relate to that feeling and to the image.
I have had this image for so long and felt that , but could not come up with the words to put in.
Thank you.

jsr88
10-11-2002, 01:03 AM
Ohhhh, do you ever have my attention with this one! The image is amazing...but set against the words of my own thoughts it's more like someone was able to read well past the facade I try to hide in.

This image is *my* poetry...hard to read...but reality to all who care to "see."

:cool: ~ Thanks, CEU!! ~ :cool:

Ceu
10-11-2002, 01:40 AM
you are welcome, that is my reality every payday.
I'm tired and worn out, I have done this game too many times so I ask the one we think is above us when is the test going to end. how many times do I have to prove my self and I can deal and take care of my life?
Thank you for looking:)