PDA

View Full Version : WIA Mon Aug 9/10

Barrie
08-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Good morning, just starting us off!! :) It's a quiet one here today. I'm heading to the studio in a while, just have to run Freya to her Mom's. We're watching a movie first. Then I hit the studio - I'm in an earring mood. Haven't made any in quite some time, and have some ideas in my head. Hope you all have a great day! Cheers!

TheBlueBetween
08-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Barrie, hope this place is working better today!

And good luck in the studio. I'm heading to mine, Luke is at Jr. Naturalist Camp - today he's going to a bird marsh/reserve and it's mostly all girls in his camp. I feel a little bad except all his best friends are girls so I guess he will do ok. He'd rather be at skateboard camp though.

OK... off to the studio, but WHAT to make? I haven't an idea in my head at all.

claire.c
08-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi guys
Hope you are all inspired, wish I had time to go into a studio. Back to work today, then off to the acupuncturist. I had the most painful needle of my life, usually I barely feel them but this one was seriously nasty. It does seem to have made a difference, I have more movement and I think the deep pain has gone, or nearly gone. Tonight we went out for a drink with friends to introduce Tim to English beer. So I haven't had a minute to be at home except for cooking and suchlike. Oh well, that is life at the minute.

TheBlueBetween
08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
well the studio time was just that... nothing special will come out of the kiln but maybe I'll have gotten some rust off. heh. I'm making chili and banana blueberry bread. and dreaming of sunny days....