PDA

View Full Version : she got HAIR!!!!

plumpfairy
10-06-2002, 06:38 PM
:D So excited! I worked on my other ongoing project today....an album cover for a Children's e-book a friend of mine is workin' on....
I MADE HAIR today! YAY!
Still have to do the child's hair .....
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Oct-2002/hair_1.jpeg
....whadda y'all think?
jana:D :D :D

crazy_cat
10-06-2002, 06:42 PM
Jana this is great! You are really coming along with this project! On the E offer, if you need me to do anything let me know. I am glad someone is helping you get this great project out to children. This is wonderful!

jsr88
10-06-2002, 11:39 PM
Jana...I think the hair is perfect! It fits beautifully with the feeling you are putting into the painting/drawing (MAN it's hard to know which is proper! ;) )

Anyway... :clap: :clap: :clap: EXCELLANT!!!

TeAnne
10-07-2002, 08:27 AM
woooooooohoooooooooo JANA this is sooooo good :clap: :clap:

plumpfairy
10-07-2002, 10:43 AM
:D Thank you soooo much CC! You are so sweet! I will certainly keep your offer close at hand. It's good to have a back-up.

jsr.....thank you too! I know what you mean about what is "proper" terminology for describing ~putor art. I have the same problem....cuz it's not real PAINT!:confused: ;) :D

TeAnne....thank you oodles too! So glad you enjoyed this!

jana:D ;)

fugitive
10-07-2002, 05:30 PM
Ok, so you won the Babushka debate........

but what the hey are they smokin'?

It looks good.

Redsy333
10-07-2002, 05:42 PM
Had to peek in and see what you were working on...and ....I LOVE IT!!! I want it...lol reminds me of my lil one every single day,nite, afternoon, ...etc....lol she gobbles up stories with the same enthusiasm that lil one has!
This is going to be awsome girlie!!!;) :clap:

chookbrown
10-07-2002, 06:47 PM
Jana, I don't know if I've ever visited the digital forum but I'm glad I did.... this is gorgeous just like your other stuff.

Colleen :D

plumpfairy
10-08-2002, 11:38 AM
:D Aloha Greg! Thank you .....the smoke is coming outta da book...it's magic smoke ...the idea is that (when I get to it) there will be charactors and images of the story being read floating out on the stream of smoke and out to the night sky. (if I can pull it off;) ).......Yeah! I won the BABUSHKA debate! tee-hee!:D ;)

Redsy! thank you for peekin' in....so pleased that you like it! How wonderful that your li'l one loves to read! She's off to a fabulous start, eh?

Colleen! So glad you stopped by! Thank you too for your kind words.

jana:D ;)

Digital Ed
10-09-2002, 12:00 AM
When is the book due out? Put me down for one!! I have kids that would love this......keep it up plumpfairy, you do VERY NICE WORK!:)

Gilberte
10-09-2002, 03:35 PM
I am no expert at all but this is very good and I hope someday I'll get as far as that in digits.

plumpfairy
10-10-2002, 09:15 AM
:D Oh thank you Gilberte! So glad you liked it.

And thank you too! Digital Ed! I am honored that you expressed interest in getting a copy for your li'l ones! This project is slow in coming, as the sweet lady whom I am working with has run into a few set-backs, so as far as when this will be fully completed....unknown at this time. I will certainly post it when it happens!

jana:D