PDA

View Full Version : wia tuesday 8-3-10

TheBlueBetween
08-03-2010, 12:35 PM
just starting you off as I run out the door to skate camp and the drs. :wave:

Andee
08-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Hi Pam, hi all.

18 more workdays. Day 2 of training-the-replacement. Am all outbabbled, you wouldn't think explaining things is THAT exhausting...

:grouphug:

Barrie
08-03-2010, 03:12 PM
:wave: from me! Andee, I know exactly how exhausting explaining things can be, you have my heartfelt sympathy!! Not long now, though, you can do it! :)

Pam, hope Luke has a great skate day!

:wave: to all - I'm working on bead show computer stuff today (bad me for neglecting everything for a couple of weeks before the wedding, but oh well! LOL). Hope you all have a great day!! Cheers!

claire.c
08-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi folks, still just about surviving here. David and Leon are back, with Tim, our houseguest. I stayed up till 1.00 last night then got up at 6.30 this morning to bake a cake and fit the bathroom door handle before going to work! Now cooking supper and David is fitting the door bolt. The house is not exactly clean but it is passable if you don't peer into corners, that's the best I can hope for :o .

Tim is a nice guy, I think he'll be easy to have around. His English is a bit limited but we are getting by in a mixture of French and English and gesticulating. Plus there is my big French dictionary for emergencies.

Sorry I haven't managed to post any pics or individual comments, things should be getting easier now they are here so more soon.