PDA

View Full Version : WIA Monday July 26/10

Barrie
07-27-2010, 02:40 AM
HAppy belated Monday everyone!! It's warm here, and promises to stay nice until after the wedding. Whew!!! Cecili threw a temper tantrum yesterday while Mark was at the wedding rehearsal and trashed their apartment - he was livid!! He said it felt like he'd been violated (like the house had been vandalized by a stranger!). Poor kid left work at noon because he couldn't concentrate - he had to get home to straighten up (for his own piece of mind). She's realizing that it really is over and all the usual tactics she's pulled in the past that got him to take her back aren't working. He's done. Sigh - I hate drama!!!! Speaking of drama! I have to run to the fabric store tomorrow - emergency!! I'm 1/2 a meter short of the cream colored satin for the smallest dress!! Oh no!! lol I need zippers too, so it's not a wasted trip. That's pretty much all that's left to do for the dresses - put the zippers in the two larger dresses, finish the skirt on the small on and put in the zipper. whew!! Not nearly as hard as I thought they'd be! lol Anyway, hope you all are having a great day - I'm off to bed soon - I need the car tomorrow so I have to drive dh to work at 6am. Cheers!!

Andee
07-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Hi Barrie, hi all! I know Monday was yesterday, but I didn't want Barrie to be all alone in this WIA... ;)

I'm exhausted as usual and bad tempered and arrrgh.

Sorry to hear about those kids breaking up and the ugliness that's following that break-up, Barrie...

Everybody - :grouphug: I have no idea what's going on in your lives atm, I just hope I will be able to participate more once I'm on the new job. 23 more workdays...