PDA

View Full Version : WIA Sat. July 24/10

Barrie
07-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Good morning!! Just starting us off - summer time is such a busy time for everyone, it's awful quiet here these days! :) This morning I'm heading to the gallery for a very quick stop then back home to work on the flower girl dresses. Somewhere along the line I have to stop and buy some heavy gauge square silver wire for the necklace I'm making myself for the wedding. I sized the bride's wedding band yesterday (one more thing off the list of to-do's!), and started the wedding party necklaces. I guess things are rolling along well! :) Hope everyone is having a good day - enjoy!! :grouphug:

LadyArowana
07-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi Barrie, I'm still around, just about to head to bed though. I was at a BBQ with a bunch of friends today which was lovely. A little the worse for wear now and need to go to house tomorrow. Havn't booked train ticket yet, decided to wait and do it tomorrow rather than commit to a time now. The journey is only about 90 mins + subway. Hate to have to leave my lovely new bed and camp again, but has to be done.

Hi Pam, Andee, Dawn and Claire if you should be glancing in our direction. Hope everyone has a good day. Fiona