PDA

View Full Version : WIA Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Andee
07-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi all.

Another day at work. Another tearful nervous breakdown, this time in front of others. So much fun. Not.
27 more workdays.
I start wondering if I will survive that.

:grouphug:

TheBlueBetween
07-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Hugs, Andee. You will.

Sleepless in Seattle over here... not sure what I'll manage today. a nap maybe. laundry for sure. at least the sun is out again.

Happy Anniversary Dawn!

Barrie, hope you are feeling better today.

Heya Fiona, what are you up to?

:grouphug:

Barrie
07-21-2010, 09:14 PM
You can do it Andee! I'm so sorry it's so unbearable - the weekend is just ahead at least.

Pam, sleepless SUCKS!!! Hope you managed to sneak a nap in!

:wave: to all! I feel better today! Yay! I did manage to finish my custom work and even got a decent sleep last night but had to be up early today and that's seriously kicking my butt right now! But two students are headed here for class tonight so I have to suck it up! :) got my hair done (I think it's getting a bit too blonde but what the heck, its summer!). I made sure she left it long enough to put up with a clip if need be - hate it when my hair flies around when I'm driving with the car window open! Oh, remember the wedding venue drama- it got worse! The caterers wanted to use the flea market fair grounds - talk about horrible! But with a bit of back & forth, a few bridal tears and some good old fashion $$, it's figured out and will go on as planned - in a totally different but perfectly acceptable hall! I'll be darn glad when this is over & done with! lol