PDA

View Full Version : WIA Monday 19th July

LadyArowana
07-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone :wave: Monday, chores, ugh. That's all. Fiona

Dawnt0721
07-19-2010, 12:42 PM
Hi everyone!

Finally a day off! I was really looking forward to spending the day out in the sunshine but it's really cloudy with forecast thunderstorms this afternoon. Maybe that will push me to light my torch instead.

I don't know what on earth I've done but I got home last night and my hip started hurting so bad I was limping. It was a little sore a week ago after I took Bella for a jog but I haven't done any exercising since then, only worked the last 5 days so I'm not sure what has caused it. Trying to take it easy on that today and maybe yoga tomorrow will help.

Fiona - ugh for Monday chores :(!

Pam - yay for the pool! Sorry your weather is crappy though. I downloaded the phone update so hopefully that will help.

Barrie - I envy your sewing skills! I never cared to learn and now I really wish I had. I tried on a pair of jeans yesterday that I fell in LOVE with but I'm so short they were dragging the ground. Would love to just be able to make simple adjustments.

Gwen - good to see you! I don't envy you the heat. I'm flying to Austin in two weeks and getting nervous about Texas in August - LOL!

Andee - hope your week goes quickly!

Well off to get dressed and figure out my day.

TheBlueBetween
07-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi peeps :)

Dawn, ouch! I hope it's just a fluke and goes away fast. and the bad weather too. Be seem to be in a pattern of cold grey clouds till about 2 and then it gets nice but never really warms up.

Hi Fiona, monday chores, smores. I'm taking the day off of them myself ;)

Luke wants to do something "fun" - I don't know what. He wants a road trip, but I'm saving that for next week when do our big road trip through Oregon. I have a feeling I'm going to be sick of my car soon. I should get the oil changed and maybe even get my windshield replaced as there is a crack spreading from a rock hit. But I KNOW if I get it replaced, I'll just get hit with another rock. Still... should do it.

Doesn't sound like "fun" though, does it? LOL

Barrie
07-19-2010, 11:43 PM
Do did you and Luke figure out something fun to do Pam? Hope the pool warmed up a bit!

Dawn, ouch for the hip!! Hope it's nothing serious - maybe time for new shoes? Hope you had fun on your day off!!

Fiona, hope your chores aren't too horrendous!!

:wave: to all today! Well, I got the first dress done (well, have to put the zipper in), and had Freya try it on. It needs shortening (we decided we want it above the knee, not below), so there's some taking apart to be done before I can re-finish it. If it were bigger the darn thing would be a wedding dress - satin, tulle, slippy lining fabric, yup, just add some lace and beads and a wedding dress it is! lol but it's CUTE!! :) I'll be sure to take lots of pics at the wedding. I still have two more to do, but I think I'll start that tomorrow - tonight is jewelry night! I have two custom orders due on Wednesday that I need to work on. :) I love a deadline! :)