PDA

View Full Version : sketch project

elftwitchell
07-18-2010, 07:19 PM
Has anyone except me sign up to be a part of this project?
If you haven't heard of it let me give you the condensed version. You tell them what subject YOU'LL be doing although you are not limited ti those what you choose. In fact you aren't limited by mucch of anything except the size of the sketch book. It's about 4x7 and rfeally not all that good-- rather cheessy in fact. Well you have up to January 1 to fill it then send them back.They will be digitialise and availble for any one to look at yes on the web. Kept at brooklyn aqrt musemn Well I'Mtelling as well as they did Look at sktch project at art housecoop.co
Let me re type that:arthouseecoop.com. I signed up and am looking forward to seeing up on the web
Elftwitchell

DrDebby
07-19-2010, 06:05 PM
I looked at it, but decided against doing one. I have other commitments and didn't see myself finding the time for that project. It's a cool project and good luck to you.

Zenica
07-20-2010, 01:20 PM
I couldn't get your link to work, could you retype it again please. Thanks
Zen

robertsloan2
07-20-2010, 07:49 PM
I looked it over once but didn't like the subjects that were available.

Zenica
07-21-2010, 10:17 PM
Ok figured the link out, apparently there was an extra "e" I didn't see in there. I might join in later on but atm I'm in the process of moving and I can't promise my time. Maybe others will join up.

Zenica