Dimension: A4
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
I couldn't sleep

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Whatever

flowergram
07-17-2010, 07:48 AM
These are so beautiful. You've inspired me to dive in...thank you.

Corby
07-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Hi MIkey! I hope things are well with you, I know about the sleep issue myself! But you have really used the extra waking time to good effect here. This comes across as a very real person and she has a very strong gaze. catching that in the direction and intensity of the eyes is really marvelous.

lunchbox
07-17-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi Mikey! Hope your are doing well too :)
These are really coming along. The shadowing is becoming much more formative. I'm not sure without a photo, but the nose and mouth look like they are facing a little more directly at us than those expressive eyes and head suggest? In all, beautiful drawing.

MRSBB
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM
Nice one Mikey. Boy she really looks determined about something. Is that the expression you were going for?...................Lenore

Mikey
07-18-2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks flowergram, I'm always happy to be an inspiration.

Thanks Corby, I'm getting better all the time, able to walk farther.

Hi Lunchbox, this was funny, I hit a real problem with the nose and mouth because I just didn't seem able to get my act together at that point. I could see the problem but didn't have the focus to address it.

Thanks Lenore. I think she must be a very determined kind of woman, although it might be my own determination showing here as well.

crazywoman53
07-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Mikey, glad to hear you are getting your strength back. It shows in your work. Usually when I can't sleep I get up and look at what everyone else has been doing..I am not up to your skill level when I am awake let alone night walking. Love the expression on this one.

tgsloth
07-19-2010, 03:47 AM
An excellent addition to the series. I particularly like the rather rough strokes.

ThreeWolves
07-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Powerful.

cathaden
07-20-2010, 09:09 AM
great drawing; I think if you correct the lower edge of her right nostril to bring on plan with the left, the nose & mouth will be good.

La_
07-20-2010, 02:02 PM
all this sketching is good for you Mikey, i'm much enjoying them = )

la