PDA

View Full Version : WIA Saturday 17th July

LadyArowana
07-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Hi everyone :wave: Happy Saturday.

Gwen, so nice to see you pop in, glad that the little guy wasn't too badly affected by the bite, must be scary all the same.

Pam, sending good pool thoughts!

Andee, :clap: countdown to horrid job being done with .......

Claire, I bet you aren't reading this, but enjoying lovely holidays.

I am going to Bath on the train today. Just want to check up on the house. The carpet guys forgot one bag of offcuts when they finished a couple of weeks ago. It was behind the big wedding doors and I didn't notice it until they had departed. The main man said he would collect it when he dropped in to the agent to collect his cheque, so I want to make sure that has gone as well. I am only going to stay tonight and come back first thing tomorrow am. Now I have the lovely new bedroom in London it isn't appealing to be camping there. No word from the agent as to tenants which is most disappointing, but the best I can do is make sure it all looks nice. She thought she had someone, but they seem to have changed their mind. Have a good one all. Fiona

Barrie
07-17-2010, 11:44 AM
Good Saturday morning all!!

Fiona, no, I can see how wanting to sleep in the comfy new bed would over-ride camping out in Bath!! lol Hope all is in order when you get there! When do you head back to Singapore?

Gwen, glad the bites weren't more serious - that cat is using up all his 9 lives in short order!!

:wave: to all today. My oldest son phoned last night, he and his new wife are pregnant - well she is, anyway! lol So I'm going to be a grandma again! Yay!! Today is a day of sewing for me - wish me luck, I'm a little rusty! lol Have a good one everybody! :grouphug: