PDA

View Full Version : WIA Thursday 15th July

LadyArowana
07-15-2010, 06:27 AM
Hi everyone :wave: just starting us off. Feeling a bit glum today after all the excitement of yesterday...... ought to find out if I can get some glass cut to size for the tabletops in the bedroom, but can't be bothered at the mo!

Claire, special good luck thoughts for getting everything done before your holiday. If this is your last check in here then have a lovely time and safe travels. Fiona

Barrie
07-15-2010, 04:15 PM
:wave: everyone! Fiona, hope the glum goes away! You did have a bit of excitement yesterday, maybe it's a sign you need to get out more! LOL

Claire, hope your day is productive!!

Andee, has it cooled off there yet? It's getting warm here today - not hot, that's for sure, but warm. Sending cooling thoughts your way!

Pam, did you give up on the pool or get it straightened out?

:wave: to all - I'm getting positively nothing done today. Can't seem to get motivated. I slept really poorly last night - I woke up at 2am when Cody left the house. That totally freaked me out - though not totally unusual for him, but I was totally awake, so went upstairs to sleep til he came home (wanted to grill him when he got back!). It seems he and his buddy were chatting online and decided they might as well go for a walk to the all night convenience store together since neither one of them were sleeping. He got back at 3:30 and was totally fine, but that sure messed up my night's sleep!! So my tail is dragging for sure!! I guess I'll try having some lunch then heading to the studio as it's getting warm upstairs. Anyway, hope you all have a great day!! Cheers!

claire.c
07-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi, sorry, still too busy to catch up. I may not get on here to talk properly tomorrow what with work and getting holiday stuff together, I'm just about ready as is Leon but David hasn't packed anything - usual situation.

I hope everyone has a good time while I'm gone, I'll pop in if we have internet access at all.

TheBlueBetween
07-15-2010, 08:15 PM
hi peeps, Claire, have a great trip! I'm sure you will :)

Barrie, that's something I'm not looking forward to - the teen years. Ug, glad he was fine and all.

Fiona, why so glum? Didn't you sleep well in your new bed?

I'm so tired today... draggin' for sure. I drained about 1/4 of the pool and now need to add more back in. sick. of. it.

hugs all around...