PDA

View Full Version : WIA - Thurs July 8/10

Barrie
07-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Happy Thursday everyone!! It's a scorcher here today so I am holed up at home! :) My studio is calling - I think I've had a creative breakthrough! There are no less than 6 projects nearing completion and should be finished today if they don't give me grief! Nothing earth shatteringly technical or amazing, but got the juices flowing. I'll start on my over the top wedding outfit necklace today - and the wedding jewelry for the wedding party. I was going to go to Claire's and finish cutting out the patterns for the dresses but it's too hot for me to leave the house for anything short of an emergency! :cool: Hope you all have a great day, back later to check up on you all!! Cheers!

claire.c
07-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi folks
Slow progress here, but at last David has started helping on the diy and taken off the old door we are replacing. Now we are committed to getting the new one up! I'm waiting for my drill battery to charge then I'll put up the bead trim round the top of the shower, it is all cut and mitred, just needs drilling and screwing in place. Oh and I whitened the grouting on the shower with one of those pens, a bigger job than it sounds as the bottom is those tiny mosaic things. It looks OK from a distance if you are short sighted, good thing the tiles are white already!

Barrie, you've been going great guns in the studio, I can't wait to see the wedding piece, if this is OTT bling by your standards it must be really something.

Hope everyone else is OK and enjoying the glorious weather. My new passion flower has started to come out, I'd been worried it was going to do its thing while we were on holiday!

claire.c
07-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Hmmph, stupid thing has gone and posted twice!

TheBlueBetween
07-08-2010, 07:40 PM
hi Barrie, omg is it hot!!! So glad you are creating again :) I've had two days in the studio and eh, not much good of it.

Claire, glad you have help finally, and bummer about the job not being perfect. It seems things always go that way around here.

I'm trying to get the pool PH balanced, it's way off for some reason. I may have to take a water sample the the pool place. Bummer, because I have a certain someone who really wants to get in it!

:wave: