PDA

View Full Version : WIA - Wednesday July 7, 2010

TheBlueBetween
07-07-2010, 01:43 PM
hi peeps :) Summer has finally arrived here! Happy happy! And Luke is at camp and I'm going to go try to melt some glass... though I am missing my muse again so who knows what will happen.

whatcha all up to???

Andee
07-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Hi Pam, hi all!

Just dropping in for a short mo, annoyed to no-words with work, tired, waiting for football/soccer semi finals to start, then hopefully I'll manage to get at least 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Sigh. My colleague will return tomorrow from her 1 1/2 weeks vacation, I'm SO glad about that!!

Sorry all. Will try to be here over the weekend and do some proper reading - haven't even read yesterday's WIA... :(

Barrie
07-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi all!! Summer has hit here too! Pam, hope your muse sneaks up on you in the studio today! She might be hiding amongst your frit or something - you never know! :)

Andee, yay that your colleague returns tomorrow - finally some bit of good news!! Hope the football semis start soon and your team stays the course!

:wave: to all today! I get to stay home (and cool!) today, but the rest of the week is busy. I'm about to head into the studio to play with my textured metal I rolled yesterday. Not sure what will happen, but we shall see! :) Hope you all have a great day! Cheers!

Dawnt0721
07-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Hey everyone!

Dashing through while getting ready to take the boys to see Iron Man 2 at the $2 theater. It's cold and rainy here today and I'm having an awful day! RJ and I had a big fight then I splashed burning grease up my arm.

This made me chuckle though:

Me: Cody why do you have a bandaid on your forehead?
Cody: Because Chase crushed my head.
Me: Is it cut?
Cody: no
Me: Then what does the bandaid do?
Cody: Makes it feel better.

LOL!

Barrie
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
LOL Dawn, gotta love kid logic!! Ouch on the arm, and so sorry you had a fight with RJ (face it though - with teenagers in the house, fights will happen!!). Hope it blows over okay and the arm isn't in too bad shape. Enjoy the movie!!

I'm procrastinating. Bad me!! Okay, this is me, signing off the computer til tonight so I can get my butt in that studio and WORK!! Cheers!

claire.c
07-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Hi guys
Another long day, work, physio and then a committee meeting. I did have a bit of time before the meeting to take Leon out and have a game with him, he likes rather active games so needs my full attention! Physio went well, I don't need to go again until after my holiday. I had to run to test my improvement, running being one of the things I had been unable to do, and managed pretty well. It was slightly uncomfortable but being able to do it at all is progress.

Now I am going to catch up on emails and then head off to bed. I haven't done any clearing up or suchlike, just haven't had the time. For some reason I have been tired today, odd because I slept really well last night.

Pam, I've never got into Sex in the City, I think you have to know the characters to appreciate it. I hope your muse returns and Luke is tired out by his activities.

Andee, hope you enjoy the football. Yay for your colleague's return, somebody else to share the workload at last.

Dawn, ouch for the burn, they are horrid. And teenagers can be horrid too, I'm sure we all remember being like that ourselves! Cody is so funny, long may he keep faith in bandaid.

Barrie, hope you have a productive day.

Barrie
07-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Claire, I'm tired just reading about your day! Sounds like some progress in the knee department - hooray!!

Andee, I heard that condolences need to be sent your way football wise. Sorry!!!

Well I had a most productive day in the studio today, and I'm beat!! In a good way. It's super hot here (for us of course) so hiding in the studio is definitely the answer! I have the necklace planned out for my wedding outfit - it's ummmmmmmmm a little over the top!! Definitely not a shrinking violet type piece! lol I promise to show it very soon!! Bling!!!!!

Okay, off to watch a little tv then bed time!! Have a great night all! :)