PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

dledmunds
07-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Long time no post here in pastel....been way to engrossed with gouache these days...so it felt good to get back to pastel painting.
This one I call "on the way home" and its on sanded paper 9 x 12. Feels good to be back here in the pastel forum!

Paula Ford
07-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Hi Deb, Nice to see you! So, you've been playing with gouache? Have you been posting them in another forum? I'd love to see them.

Very lovely piece! Vibrant and happy!

jeaneade2001
07-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Deb,
Love this, it's very alive! Wish I could paint loosely like this!

huni
07-06-2010, 05:06 AM
Hi Deb, I just got here so can I say welcome ... :) welcome back and I really like the strength you have in this one and what a wonderful place to have near home! huni

dledmunds
07-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi Paula! Yes, I have been posting mostly in gouache forum and some in watercolor. Boy did it feel good to get my hands dirty!!! Good to hear from you too!
Jean and Huni, Thanks for the compliments! Glad you like....maybe I will commit to doing a pastel between every gouache painting so that I can continue to join you all here in pastel forum!

Sunday I drove up to a friends summer home only an hour from my house and it was just beautiful out.....didn't take many photos, but the feeling was still in my mind when I painted this one.

Thanks!