PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Show

westcoast_Mike
07-01-2010, 05:31 PM
For those living in or visiting the Southern California, the Pastel Society of the Gold Coast has a show opening tomorrow at the Thousand Oaks Community Gallery located at 2331 Borchard Rd, Newbury Park. The show will run July 30th. Hours are Tuesday through Sunday, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. An opening reception will be held on Sunday the 11th from noon to 3:00. There will be a couple of Demos then as well.

I'm blowing my own horn to an extent here, but there are some pretty talented Artist in this group.

Paula Ford
07-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Pictures? :D

westcoast_Mike
07-02-2010, 10:31 AM
I'll see if I can't get some of what I've thrown in this evening. To see who all is in the group and examples of their work go here (http://pastelsocietyofthegoldcoast.org).

saramathewson
07-03-2010, 09:53 AM
Cool Mike!

Wish I was in So. Cal as i would love to see the show and your work!

Sara

saramathewson
07-03-2010, 09:58 AM
Nice work Mike!

i really love the bottom one but they are all very good!!

Sara

westcoast_Mike
07-06-2010, 01:23 PM
I recently did some updates to our site. Among the paintings I have in this exhibit are Summer Mustard, Topanga - Early Spring and Sunrise Syrah. I was Gallery sitting Saturday and the show is quite impressive. Great work by all the Artist's. It is a chance to see Bert Collin’s work for those who may be familiar with her, as all work will remain on display until the end of the show.