PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions :)

ryder98
06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Firstly, I was wondering if there were any artists on this forum from Saskatchewan (where I am from) as I would love to meet up for a try at pastelling outdoors (or painting or whatever!) or to chat art!

Secondly I was wondering if anyone had any Gioconda Pastel Pencils for sale that they were not fans of? I would like to try them before I buy a new full set :)

Thanks! :)

Heather

Deborah Secor
06-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Heather, have you done a search for the Gioconda pastel pencils? I'd plug that information in under 'search this forum' on the Pastel Talk page (in the far right-hand column near the top) and see what you hit that way... It's a good way to find information like that!

And I hope you find some others from your area. Have fun!

Deborah

Potoma
06-28-2010, 03:32 PM
There's also the Swap Shop under the Artist Marketplace Channel. I went there yesterday searching for Derwents and didn't see anything like either.

All my best in your search for local painters. It makes such a difference.

CM Neidhofer
06-28-2010, 11:26 PM
Secondly I was wondering if anyone had any Gioconda Pastel Pencils for sale that they were not fans of? I would like to try them before I buy a new full set :)

Thanks! :)

Heather

I have a set of 24, actually 23, Gioconda pastel pencils you can HAVE if you want them! One of them kept breaking and I tossed it. Don't remember what color it was even I don't care for them and just ordered a new 36 set of Carb Othello's. Send me a PM.

Shirl Parker
06-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Heather, here's how to perform a search for members in Saskatchewan:

At the top of any page, click on Member Services and pick Member Directory.

On the right side of the page click on Search Members, and pick Advanced Search.

In the Location field, enter Saskatchewan
In the Country field, pick Canada
In the Number of users per page field, enter 100.
Click on the Search Now button.

CM Neidhofer
07-07-2010, 03:15 AM
Hi Heather,

I haven't forgotten you. There was a little mattr of an early arrival grandaughter this past week! I think I'll have them in the mail for you today. At the latest tomorrow! Thanks for you patience.