PDA

View Full Version : WIA Saturday 12th June 2010

claire.c
06-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Nobody here yet? It is nearly my bedtime, just going to do a few things on the pc and then take Leon out for his last walk (only a short one). It has been an uneventful day composed of dog walks, shopping and cleaning. My sister came over for supper and we have been chatting, she has just gone home. A couple of people have dropped out of the dog walk tomorrow, hope there are still enough to make it worthwhile. Although it doesn't actually matter as I would be walking Leon no matter what and he won't be disappointed since he doesn't know the others are meant to be coming.

Hope you are all OK, catch up soon.

Dawnt0721
06-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Quiet day here!

:wave: Claire - have fun at your dog walk tomorrow!

Left here early and hit some early bird sales for vacation clothing this morning before work. Work was pretty uneventful, taught a wire class to one person this afternoon. Got home and had a big dinner with RJ and his girlfriend and then played a game. She is really a sweetheart!

Now we're popping in a movie and heading to bed early. Hope everyone is having/has had a great Saturday!

Barrie
06-13-2010, 01:47 AM
*yawn* I'm beat!! I spent the day making jewelry outside the gallery (demo'ing anyway). I had a great time, chatted with a few people, got a couple of commissions, and was lucky enough to meet a seamstress who is going to do the alterations and hemming on my dress in exchange for a ring she wants (with a little extra cash to me as well), I'm thrilled! She was a fashiondesigner in Iran many years ago and now does custom sewing and alterations for the boutique near the gallery. Fun!! I'm back there again tomorrow so won't be popping in here til tomorrow night I suppose.

Claire, hope the doodle meet is fun regardless of how many show up. Good thing dogs aren't like little kids or Leon might miss some of his buddies!

Dawn, hooray for vacation clothes shopping! Hope you found some fun stuff.

:wave: to everyone that stops by! Time to get comfy and watch 'the Bucket List'. Have a good evening!!

TheBlueBetween
06-13-2010, 02:22 AM
hi guys, just a quickie! busy day, Luke's team made it into the championships! And we had a birthday party and then came home to start getting the pool up... and then looking at elvis weddings and trying to find a wedding dress and here I am ;)

will catch up with you all tomorrow :)