PDA

View Full Version : WIA Friday, June 4, 2010

Dawnt0721
06-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Good morning!

I'm getting ready for work so I'll be back later to check in.

Pam - I wanted to let you know that there's a couple of threads over on LE that Sarakay passed away a few days ago from a brain aneurysm. I saw your blue bead in her tutorial thread and didn't know if you had seen. So sad. I think she was pretty young.

:wave: everyone!

TheBlueBetween
06-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi Dawn, I just saw that news this morning. too sad. too young.

just eating breakfast here and then I'm going to etch some beads and then make some beads... and then tonight is a playoff game. we are almost done with baseball :)

claire.c
06-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Fly by from me, we went to see the show tonight and I am really pleased, they did very well. Looks like ticket sales have been good so I hope we will have broken even, these musicals are expensive to put on.

I'll catch up tomorrow, time I was off to bed.

TheBlueBetween
06-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Congrats Claire, I'm glad the show is going well :)

Barrie
06-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Hooray Claire, glad the show is goiing well!!

Dawn, I saw those threads too - she was such a sweet person and so incredibly talented. Whe was among the core group that migrated to LE from WC back in the day (makes me feel old!). I have several of her beads from different exchanges and such. So sad.

Pam, woohoo, not long til baseball's done! Nice nautilus beads on FB btw!

:wave: to all today. I had a busy one today, had to dash to the gallery to drop off a few commissions, visited with the sales girl (she's also one of my bead show assistants), then rush back in time to pick dh up from work. We're heading to Costco pretty quick, so the day's not done yet. I'm looking forward to bed tonight - I'm still pretty easily wiped out after that flu last week. Have a wonderful evening all! :)