PDA

View Full Version : new here!

loobyteacher
06-03-2010, 11:21 PM
I had no idea that there were jewelry artists here... I guess I should have checked out wearable art sooner:eek:! I will most likely be back to show some of my work, but I had a question as to what an S&T is? I read what the WIA was. I am new to this forum, but not wet canvas. I have been a 2d artist for many years, but when my father passed away about 8 years ago, he left several books and equipment for jewelry making. I caught the bug, and have made some pieces of my own. I am going on vacation for a couple of weeks, but when I come back I hope to visit the forum a lot more:thumbsup:

Dawnt0721
06-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Hi and welcome to Wearables Colleen!

S&T stands for Show and Tell. We used to have a daily thread but it has been changed to weekly. Please feel free to post there!

WIA (as you probably read) is our daily chat thread so anything chatty or off topic can go there.

Enjoy your vacation and I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

Barrie
06-04-2010, 03:31 AM
Welcome to Wearables Colleen!! (hmm, seems to be an echo in here! Lol).

As Dawn said, our WIA thread is our chat thread where we get to know each other, inspire, share, support, etc. Hope you'll join us in both S&T & WIA when you get back from your vacation! We'd love to see your jewelry! :)