PDA

View Full Version : WIA Tuesday 18th May

LadyArowana
05-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Hi everyone :wave: it's after 9 and I am still in my PJ's, naughty. Have to go and start the day, there might be some sunshine to enjoy................... Fiona

TheBlueBetween
05-18-2010, 01:43 PM
LOL Fiona, who's going to get you in trouble anyway? Enjoy your day :)

Off to a good start today. Got Luke enrolled at the homeschool resource center and brought him with me so he could see. He liked it "it's kinda like a college, right mom? You get to choose what classes to take and you don't have a homeroom!" - he was all giggly when we left.

And I think I'm feeling better and better and I think(!) that my baggy saggy eyes are starting to look better. That makes me happy. Have you guys seen pictures of people with Graves eye disease? You've probably seen people with their eyes bugging out - that's what that is. It's my greatest fear. I started to get it when I was really sick 7 years ago, but was able to get it to go away, and then I was feeling like it was coming back lately, but this switch is helping, I'm SO relieved. Now if my swollen ankles would start to shrink.... and the rest of me could do with some shrinking too... LOL

OK SO TODAY. I. Will. Melt. Glass. I will!

Dawn, I hope you do too. And Barrie, get to work, willya? LOL I can't wait to see what you are making for your dress.

:grouphug:

claire.c
05-18-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi all, sorry to be so uncommunicative at the mo, I am struggling to fit everything in. Rehearsal again tonight, I think I might be able to have a night in tomorrow but not sure yet. Luckily my current healthy diet and massive supplements of everything are keeping me going!

Andee
05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Just dashing through as well - hi all... Lack of sleep, overflowing inbox and to-do-heap at work, it's worse than ever, tired, tired. Thankfully it's a 3 days weekend ahead... :hugs:

LadyArowana
05-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Hi again. Pam, that's great that you are feeling so much better. Hope you are getting nice weather too. I take it that it will be a while before you hear whether Luke will have a place at the school you want? It's good that he is enthusiastic about homeschooling too, just in case.

Claire, hope it was agood rehearsal.

Andee, hugs, yes, nearly weekend!

Builder and plumber were back today, not until the afternoon thankfully after my very sluggish start. First up was kichen tap replacement. They walked in and both started laughing, then I looked at the picture on the box that the builder was carrying and realised why..... he had brought a unit designed for a sink with two holes, and mine is a one hole thing. Even I could see the problem. So he scooted off for different unit while plumber drained the system. That resulted in a rather large flood because the 2 basins he used have tiny drains and couldn't cope, but neither of us realised because we were having coffee and chatting. Half the floor in the basement was covered and an enormous puddle in the utility area. So we spent the rest of the time waiting for the new tap mopping. It was a sunny day so with doors open it dried off no problem. Tap is all done now and much better. The old one had icky limescale around it where it had leaked.
I actually took some pix of the neighbourhood today, but too tired to get them out of the camera now, another time. Have a good one everybody. Fiona