PDA

View Full Version : WIA Monday May 10, 2010

TheBlueBetween
05-10-2010, 01:05 PM
hi peeps :)

Barrie, what a score! Pie! and! jewlery tools!! LOL

Maggie, you won't be able to mega-dose with that D/Calcium combo when you feel like you are coming down with something - you should get some straight up D in a high does and take a bunch of it (up to 10,000 to 30,000 for three days) - that's what my dr. said anyway. Hope you are feeling good today.

Susie, you are loopy, I'm sluggy. We'll get it figured out.

I'm actually off to the dr. today, am feeling decidedly round and fuzzy and not good. I know I'll be good when I'm on the right dose, because I've had glimpses of what that might feel like over this past week... just a matter of getting there and apparently it's better to slowly increase and not shock the system or something (though what I'm feeling right now feels rather disturbing, so I'm no so sure about that theory.) Anyway, I'm sure I'll get more meds today and get back on the right direction.

hello to the rest of you, hope you are having a good day :)

Andee
05-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi Pam, hi all. Just dashing through, I'm overworked and overtired and overdizzy. Luckily this one's a short work week, only 2 more days, but I wish the pile would be getting smaller... Pam, feel better soon, hugs! And hugs to the rest of you, too!

TheBlueBetween
05-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi Andee, sounds like you are holding it all together over there pretty well, even if your pile is so big! Good job on pulling off the big meeting/thingy. Hugs to you too :)

Barrie
05-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Good morning!
Pam, round and fuzzy doesn't sound good! Hope you find the right balance of meds soon!

Andee, glad you're surviving the huge piles of work. Yay for short work weeks!

:wave: all!! It's a quiet day for me today, don't have much planned but getting ready for tomorrow night's class. I have some notes to print out and some sample to make but no rush. I'm helping the kids search out party favors for the wedding - Kevin is smitten with the idea of giving out shot glasses with the words 'I got smashed at Kevin & Claire's wedding, July 31, 2010'. That's my boy, the King of Tacky!! lol Maybe I'll come up with a better idea while I'm looking! Hope you all have a fantastic day!! Cheers!

TheBlueBetween
05-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Heya Barrie, he's still young. LOL What does Claire think of that idea?

I'm back from the dr. with an armload of new supplements and scripts and permission to experiment to get the right dose. SO... good times are coming :)

claire.c
05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi guys
Not a brilliant day at work, my printer was foul again and caused me huge headaches. Why they can't get me one that works after all the cash they've spent on new pcs I just don't know. Rehearsal wasn't too bad last night, and I don't have another till Friday so have a bit of breathing space, although it doesn't seem to have translated into me time yet. Leon is in playful mood this evening and we have been playing and doing training - he loves training but it all goes out of his head when we are outdoors.

Barrie, maybe Kevin can have those for his stag do instead. Great bargain on the silver and tools, they will have a good home with you.

Pam, I like broom flowers, especially the red and white ones. Can't have them in my garden as it is too small. Hope you manage to balance the meds, I'm still wondering what I should and shouldn't be taking on my regime. Seems calcium is a dangerous one for me so I will only take it with magnesium, there is arthritis in my family and I have had a few problems with my fingers (left hand luckily) so I am being very careful. It will take a week or so before I know if things are going better. Interesting about the vit D, never used it much as a supplement.

Susie, have you got your meds sorted now? Loopy sounds quite fun, better than stressed out or depressed.

Maggie, shame about the thermometer. We have had problems with getting them too, David found a source for the ones he uses for etching and got a spare just in case of need. Love the image of your stepmom driving her truck, got to be a road movie in that.

Andee, a short week is always good. Hope the "worry mountain" goes down soon.

MadameKali
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Hiya gang!

Pam, I hope that your meds get straightened out, soon! Claire, to answer your question, I'm still on low dose.. he was supposed to call a week ago and didn't, so I need to try to track him down now (joy and bliss).

Barrie, your son's wedding sounds like it'll be more fun than ours was :D Maybe you and Claire can talk him down to getting the shot glasses just for him and his buddies :)

Ugh, Claire, I hate printers! They're so cheaply made that it's usually cheaper just to buy a new one once they break / run out of ink... I'd rather have one that's better quality!

:wave: Andee, Maggie, Dawn, and everyone who follows!

Tomorrow I have a JOB INTERVIEW! I'm so excited. It's at a hair salon (the one where I got my hair done, actually... had I not "liked" them on Facebook, I wouldn't have a job interview tomorrow!) as a receptionist. I just hope I didn't sound too fuzzy on the phone, I had just woken up and I was excited, lol. Cross your fingers for me!

claire.c
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Wonderful news Susie, keeping everything crossed for you.

TheBlueBetween
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Great news Susie!!!! See, Facebook is the best!!! LOL

Claire, printers are the worst! Sorry to hear one messed with your day. I'm trying to find that book you have... my ND gave me something called ADR for adrenals and I like to research things to know if they are the right solution or not.... so of course I want to see what your book recommends. And I need to look at my fat, fuzzy, frazzled book too, there are several chapters on adrenals in there.

MadameKali
05-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Another fun note.. I got to go shopping to get a new outfit today :D for the interview. I picked up a pretty blue and white patterned skirt and a blue shirt.. some pretty blue flip flops.. and then some little girls' hair clips because I couldn't find any good matching accessories. I also picked up two pairs of jeans for $5 each (one to wear now and one to shrink into since I've been doing more exercising with the hopes to lose weight!). I love shopping!