PDA

View Full Version : Where are you guys???? Why is the Scumble dead?

Deborah Secor
05-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Just a plea to see if y'all are just maxed out and not interested in the Scumble anymore... I remember when we used to have more talk in there than anywhere else and just wondered what has changed? I posted some non-pastel work there, and "legally" it's my only recourse, if I want to share with my pastel friends, so come on over and Scumble (http://wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=619895)again!

FYI, in case you're one of our newbier people (like my new word? :p) the Scumble is supposed to be our chat forum, where we can show work that's not just pastel, or talk about our kids, our dogs and cats and horses, the weather, point each other to good discussions, that kind of thing... We used to have a lot of fun there, so I hope ya'll will visit.

Besides, I think Shirl is starting to go stir crazy all by herself! :eek: You better drop in and at least say hi. She has some gorgeous daylilies showing in there.

And you can see some gouache still lifes from me. See if you think I've lost my marbles completely...

If you come.... :wave:

Deborah

Deborah Secor
05-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Hey, you guys are great--and we're having some fun now over in the Scumble. C'mon along and visit.

What's the weather like where you are?
Do you work in other media? Show us!
Did you just become a grandma or grandpa, or did your dog have puppies?
Do you have any travel plans or workshops you're attending?
Want to grumble (just a little) about something?
Do you have something to brag about? (Also just a little!)

Come share! :wave:

Deborah

scall0way
05-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey, you guys are great--and we're having some fun now over in the Scumble. C'mon along and visit.
Thanks Deborah. You persuaded me to stop by for a visit, and I have not been around lately for a variety of reasons.

sansea
05-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks Deborah . I have been at WC for many years and often will read and want to comment . With scumble ,I feel I don't want to but in as I think everyone knows one another!
Live in upsate NY it is finally spring! Watercolor,acyrilic on canvas but pastel is my love with watercolor underpainting.Grandmother of 4 little cuties.
Just came back from Switzerland! Locally a R. Carsten workshop.
I used to be insecure about entering juried shows (thought there might be politics involved) After getting in several times I know it has to do with hard work ,good composition and the right subject.
So that's a combo grumble and brag! Sandi