View Full Version : What is a "squirrelette" brush?

04-30-2010, 04:21 PM
I just found the term SQUIRRELETTE BRUSH in a how-to on painting on feather vanes. My dictionary gives no translation, so I ask here what this sort of brushes is used for and what they look like. (The writer of the how-to probably took it for granted that everybody knows a squirrelette brush.)

thanks so much for your help?

04-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Brushes made of natural hair (squirrel) and they usually come with a round tip. Like this one (http://www.onlinedollshop.com/product/LC305-10/Paint-Brush-Squirrelette-Round-10.html) here for instance.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, please :)