PDA

View Full Version : Thursday S&T

Astrid Riedel
04-29-2010, 02:17 AM
Lets start then......;)

Focal...with accents...:cat:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-Apr-2010/60441-Copy_of_DSC01984.jpg

gingery
04-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Nice to see you back starting the S&T thread Astrid.:thumbsup: I was concerned about you yesterday. Is that a red fish I see?:confused: We actually have what they call "redfish" here off the coast of TX. Fun bead!:clap:
ginger:wave:

LouiseI
04-29-2010, 05:16 AM
OOh it does look like a red fish doesn't it! Very tropical :D

maroli
04-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Astrid, your work is so "alive" with vibrant colors.
Love it !

Here a bead that I make last weekend
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Apr-2010/80389-DSCN2362s.jpg

Have a nice day

Ellen Altamore
04-29-2010, 07:16 AM
Ladies - ooooooooooo - la -and - la!!!

Astrid Riedel
04-29-2010, 08:02 AM
Ellen you make me laugh :))))

Thank you Lise, your bead is gorgeous!
You know I never wander far away from this forum LOL!
I was a bit in a depressed mood yesterday, because I thought that some of my beads should have sold on Ebay and they did not :( I am over it now though :))

Crazy Woman
04-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Good morning! Astrid I see the red fish as well. Probably not the intent, but I like! Love the accents as well. Bet those beads that didn't sell wanted to live with Mom :-)

Lise ~ That's a stunner as well.

Back to the torch after the show last weekend. What a lot of work but fun.

gingery
04-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Astrid, most of us in the U.S. are trying to recover from paying our Federal & State income taxes for last year on the 15th of April. It puts most of us in a financial bind, so I wouldn't take it personally. Your work is fantastic!
ginger

Astrid Riedel
04-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Yes, I also thought it looks like a fish, un-intentional though :)

That definitely explains the problem, well at least things should get better again:)
You know art is such a personal extention of ourselves that it affects us well at least me;)
When I think some of the beads are bLooming nice and don't sell, I sort of wonder what to make at all!
Any way,the beads that don't sell will go with me to Holland and England in October:)
Thanks for letting me rant a bit;)

baddogglass
04-29-2010, 12:04 PM
I saw the fish too! Astrid, I can provide a loving home for any beads that are feeling unloved. :) I so hear you when you say that art is an extension of one's self. The other day I told my dh that it's getting harder and harder to part with my beads. After a blank stare he said, 'You're in the wrong business'!

Lise, that's a beauty! I love the colours.

Astrid Riedel
04-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Wha,ha,ha, Ingrid...
I love them and leave them, I look at them stare at them hold them and send them on their way...

maroli
04-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Wha,ha,ha, Ingrid...
I love them and leave them, I look at them stare at them hold them and send them on their way...

It's so well said, that's exactly what I think ...
exept that I must learn to let them on their way. :lol:

Thank you all for your nice comments

I'm not working tomorrow so I'll have some time for my torch :music: :music: :music: