PDA

View Full Version : HURRY: FREE 4-Day Trial at ArtistsNetwork.tv!

jenniferlepore
04-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Learn from the world's best artists in the comfort of your home!

ArtistsNetwork.tv (http://www.artistsnetwork.tv) features painting advice and techniques from dozens of popular artists in a variety of media and skill levels. Watch what you want, anytime you want. With the 6-month subscription option, you get unlimited access to the complete library of videos. Plus new videos are added every week, so you'll never run out of inspiration.

Take advantage of our first ever FREE TRIAL Weekend at ArtistsNetwork.tv! No Fooling -- you can view any and all of the video workshops for a full 4 days.

Simply click on the link below to sign up for a 6-month subscription to ArtistsNetwork.tv, use your free trial code ATVFREE4, and you'll receive a 4 DAY FREE TRIAL! Your credit card will not be charged until the end of your free trial period. So, if you cancel during your free trial, you won't pay a thing.

If you want to continue viewing all of the great art video workshops at ArtistsNetwork.tv after your free trial period is over, you don't need to do anything. You will automatically be renewed for 6 months of full access at our $99 best-value price. Your membership will continue to be renewed until you cancel. To cancel, just sign into your "My Account" page at ArtistsNetwork.tv prior to the expiration of your free trial period.

FREE TRIAL Weekend – Click Here to Start Now! (http://www.artistsnetwork.tv/?pagename=buysubscription)

jenniferlepore
04-05-2010, 05:42 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Sign-up for this limited-time offer has expired. If you already signed up, you will have 4 free days to view, with day 1 starting on the day you signed up. For those of you who didn't get a chance to try this out yet, keep a lookout for another offer to come down the road :) I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse at some great artist workshops!

Catwoman2
04-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I hope you'll have a similar offer soon, Jennifer, as I didn't notice this one until today -- I usually spend my time in the watercolor forums, so I only came upon this thread by accident.

Wish I would have seen your thread in time to sign up for the free viewing days -- it was a very generous offer!

Susan

jenniferlepore
04-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Hi Susan,
We most likely will have another offer like this in the future.
If you are interested in receiving more direct updates, you may wish to subscribe to this forum, or to the WetCanvas or ArtistsNetwork.tv newsletter, or visit ArtistsNetwork or WetCanvas on Facebook.
Thanks so much for your interest!
all best,
Jennifer