PDA

View Full Version : HURRY: FREE 4-Day Trial at ArtistsNetwork.tv!

jenniferlepore
04-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Learn from the world's best artists in the comfort of your home!

ArtistsNetwork.tv (http://www.artistsnetwork.tv) features painting advice and techniques from dozens of popular artists in a variety of media and skill levels. Watch what you want, anytime you want. With the 6-month subscription option, you get unlimited access to the complete library of videos. Plus new videos are added every week, so you'll never run out of inspiration.

Take advantage of our first ever FREE TRIAL Weekend at ArtistsNetwork.tv!* No Fooling -- you can view any and all of the video workshops for a full 4 days.

Simply click*on the link*below to sign up for a 6-month subscription to ArtistsNetwork.tv,*use your free trial code ATVFREE4, and you'll receive a 4 DAY FREE TRIAL! Your credit card will not be charged until the end of your free trial period. So, if you cancel during your free trial, you won't pay a thing.

If you want to continue viewing all of the great art video workshops at ArtistsNetwork.tv after your free trial period is over, you don't need to do anything. You will automatically be renewed for 6 months of full access at our $99 best-value price. Your membership will continue to be renewed until you cancel. To cancel, just sign into your "My Account" page at ArtistsNetwork.tv prior to the expiration of your free trial period.

FREE TRIAL Weekend – Click Here to Start Now! (http://www.artistsnetwork.tv/?pagename=buysubscription)

cwally
04-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi Jennifer,
Is this an April Fool's Day joke??
I have signed up to this offer, but can't seem to access any workshops.
Wondering if it's legit or have I been scammed?
Catherine

Imzadi
04-04-2010, 01:29 AM
I posted this same thing on another thread. I use Foxfire as my browser and I couldn't find the list of 70 videos when I clicked on the links. The Home page kept showing up. As it turns out, they won't appear when I use Firefox (???) When I switched to Internet Explorer, the long list of choices was all there under the Workshop Choices link.

Try manually copying and pasting this URL into your browser and seeing if the list of workshops show up for you:
http://www.artistsnetwork.com/ATV-Workshop-Details

www.artistsnetwork.com/ATV-Workshop-Details

I'm kind of peeved that the offer these 4 free days deal during a busy holiday weekend when many people aren't going to be sitting home during Spring Break, Passover AND Easter weekend. :rolleyes:

jenniferlepore
04-05-2010, 09:38 AM
It is not a joke at all. We want people to try out all the great instruction we have to offer on ArtistsNetwork.tv. If you are having trouble signing up, or have questions about the offer as it applies to you, email customer service direct at customer-service@artistsnetwork.tv

If you are having difficulty viewing the full listing of videos we offer, you can paste this link into your browser: http://www.artistsnetwork.tv/?pagename=detailspreviews.

All best,
Jennifer

jenniferlepore
04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Sign-up for this limited-time offer has expired. If you already signed up, you will have 4 free days to view, with day 1 starting on the day you signed up. For those of you who didn't get a chance to try this out yet, keep a lookout for another offer to come down the road :) I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse at some great artist workshops!

robertsloan2
04-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Thanks so much for doing the four day free trial. I watched about twelve of my favorites during the trial and finally decided to keep the subscription -- too many more that I wanted to see.

jenniferlepore
04-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanks so much for doing the four day free trial. I watched about twelve of my favorites during the trial and finally decided to keep the subscription -- too many more that I wanted to see.

Hi Robert,
So glad to hear you found the site worth your while! We'll keep new videos coming your way every week.

All best,
Jennifer