PDA

View Full Version : My television debut

Iluvbeads2
09-20-2002, 09:20 AM
It went wonderful!! They were here for 3 hours!!! Did about a 5 minute spot. I have had such a great response to it. I had over 6500 hits to my site the first day!!! If you are intrested to read the story that they ran on tuesday, here is the link. Notice the reference to the "handheld torch" ROFL!! Guess I still apeneed to explain it to them. They did tape me making the beads, too....didn't look handheld to me....LOL!

http://www.wbir.com/News/news.asp?ID=9201

MarySarah
09-20-2002, 09:29 AM
Very nice story, Jennifer! I was wondering how things had gone .... (don't know if you saw my post yesterday, asking how it went). Congratulations - sounds like you'll be even busier from here on out. :D

Iluvbeads2
09-20-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by MarySarah
Very nice story, Jennifer! I was wondering how things had gone .... (don't know if you saw my post yesterday, asking how it went). Congratulations - sounds like you'll be even busier from here on out. :D

Thank you :o). I am sorry, I did not see your post yesterday. That is really sweet of you to remember.

thank you

nursekatie
09-20-2002, 09:31 AM
Awesome!! How wonderful!! You must be very proud! I for one am proud of you also!!

(in case you missed it, Mary Sarah started a thread asking about this....we have all been waiting in anticiapation to hear!!!)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ValorieCox
09-20-2002, 11:06 AM
Congratulations Jennifer! We are so proud of you, the article reads wonderfully! Wishing you much success.

Valorie

macbeth7
09-20-2002, 12:14 PM
Congratulations Jennifer, glad it went well! :clap:

Beth

KristiB
09-20-2002, 12:25 PM
Hey Jennifer,

Glad everything went okay.

How did the woman like her bracelet??

Kristi

paintfool
09-20-2002, 12:28 PM
How exciting!!! :D I'm going to send a copy of this thread to the 'Membership Professional News' forum so that our non-glass freinds can see.
Cheryl

Modesto
09-21-2002, 12:14 AM
:clap: Jennifer :clap: