PDA

View Full Version : Free download at Corina's site

LouiseI
03-22-2010, 07:43 AM
Corina Tettinger has a free download of two pdf's that might be of interest.

http://www.corinabeads.com/

They are her Groundhog bead instruction sheets and include a tut on how to make goldstone stringer. It's worth a peek just to see how oodles of different designs can be created by performing the same or similar steps in a bead by switching up the order or colour of the glass. :thumbsup:

You'll see the links when you scroll down the page a little:wink2:

crowkar
03-22-2010, 09:10 AM
I just recieved Corina's newsletter and downloaded the site....AWESOME!!!!! You will love it....she was very kind to give that to us!!! She rocks!

coretta
03-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Just got Corina's Newsletter with the link to the free tutorial.

Those beads are looking so different with just a few colors.
Last year I took classes from her when se was in the Netherlands. Learned a lot!

From Holland...with Love:wave:
Corry

crowkar
03-22-2010, 01:24 PM
I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to taking a class with her sometime....I will be retiring in June so that is one of the items on my "Bucket List". Welcome to WC!

Firefly Glass
03-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Can't wait to get into my studio to try these beads. Thank you sooooo much Corina.

BeadTowne
03-25-2010, 09:06 PM
I found out through her newsletter also. Wanting to put it on disk, take it to Kinkos and have a big poster made.

Karen, Corina is an amazing teacher! I spent a day (9:00 AM until 11:00 PM) with her up at Frantz, the following day with Kimberly Affleck. What a weekend!