PDA

View Full Version : PanPastel Trays in Canada?

Namaste13
03-03-2010, 12:35 PM
I've recently taken up PanPastels and see that they have a wonderful plastic storage/carrying trays. I live in Calgary and can't find them anywhere. I know they just started shipping to US retailers. My art store here in Calgary said they called a supplier and they didn't even know when they'd get any in...hmmm...Any thoughts? Thanks:wink2:

terri66
03-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Hi, try emailing Delta Art in Edmonton. I know they carry a good assortment of pan pastels and will ship/mail things out if needed. [email protected]

mrking
03-03-2010, 03:06 PM
I know Opus carries them, but they are in BC. They do have mail order though.

http://opusframing.com

or

Their PanPastel Page (https://store.opusframing.com/sagro/storefront/store.php?mode=searchstore&search[searchfor]=pan+pastel&search[mode]=andexact&x=0&y=0)

Lynndidj
03-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Dakota has them - but they are in the U.S. and I don't know about the shipping to Canada.

Lynn

KJSCL
03-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Which art store did you check with. I asked Kensington Art in late January to bring them in but they brought in the storage jars in error. I'm waiting to hear from them soon as I asked them to order in 4 of the trays for me.

Namaste13
03-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Which art store did you check with. I asked Kensington Art in late January to bring them in but they brought in the storage jars in error. I'm waiting to hear from them soon as I asked them to order in 4 of the trays for me.
Kensington is the only store in Calgary that will carry them eventually only because the other stores don't carry the PanPastels (yet?). I was just there on the weekend and they said they spoke with their supplier who could not give them an answer on when they might get some in. I did find some in Edmonton thanks to a poster here. I called the Delta Art store in Edmonton and they said they'll have trays next week. Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Yeah:clap:

KJSCL
03-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Colours on 16th has Pan Pastels and at a lower price than Kensington.

Namaste13
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Colors on 16th? I'll have to check it out...Thanks