GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: another rack of bad jokes
Year Created: 2002
Medium: Mixed-Media
Surface: Other
Dimension: 48 by 42 inches
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
this is one of the hundrds of racks done this year.all sections are rack width=19 inches by increments of 1 and 3 guarters velcrowed in place to change them around like a puzzle the medium is shapies on masonite nifty spray paint and sometimes the cheapest water based paint i can get ........they are hard to photograph because i have lots of hidden stuff masked and dots tend to wack digital formats. i started to cross hatch lately ,but im hung up in the dots or stippleing

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
does anyone else think its as stupid as i do

TScottDove
09-16-2002, 01:05 AM
Any art with Ann B. Davis in it can't be called stupid!

Seriously, collage is certainly a respected medium, it's just hard to make out in your photo. Could you post some detail shots?

dots
09-16-2002, 02:09 AM
whats even funnier this is not pasted up pictures even though they look like them.actually all hand rendered with little tiny dots and thats why they call me dots or mr. stupid head so i posted that to see if banging it into email mode would work maybe i dont have to go with the 820 thing and 250 pico farades il try more stuff and try to dig out something smaller.....Ann B. Davis carried that show......here goes nothing signed dots

jerryW
09-16-2002, 02:22 AM
stupid in a good way.
busy and funny.