PDA

View Full Version : What - No Wet Canvas!!

Devonlass
02-08-2010, 04:58 PM
Wow, that was frustrating. Nine hours without Wet Canvas! I need to get my daily fix!!

Carol

Ruthie57
02-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Ooh at least it wasn't just me then! Hard isn't it. I had to change the beds and even did some housework!!!

Colorix
02-08-2010, 05:21 PM
=:-o (shudder) I hate going cold turkey like this!

Whaddyaknow, I suddenly had time to update my blog, write a few emails, and Paint! Amazing... ;-)

Beware, anything you type now may disappear overnight, so save a copy of the text in your own computer. This happens very often as a consequense of a total shut-down. Oh, and posts posted a few days before the melt-down tend to disappear too. So check it is still there if you wait for some really important answer.

Charlie

Kathryn Wilson
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Ha! I actually accomplished a long-needed task this morning and had a two-hour nap this afternoon - quite delightful!

Had to resort to emailing to find out what was happening -

Lovely to be back tho.

Deborah Secor
02-08-2010, 05:26 PM
It's a little like living in California--wondering if this is 'THE BIG ONE' that will take the place down. Are we living on a fault line here at WC? :eek:

Deborah

allydoodle
02-08-2010, 05:34 PM
I thought I was going crazy! I actually went to the library :lol: :lol: :lol: to see if I could log in there - I wanted to make sure it wasn't my computer :eek: , cuz if it was, OH NO!!

Obviously, it wasn't my computer, but holy moley, am I hooked!:lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Not too stressful! :( Glad we're up and running again!

inmystudio
02-08-2010, 05:57 PM
I woke up a couple of hours ago in OZ and I was horrified that I couldn't read wet canvas while I had my morning coffee, but it would seem I got off lightly and the worst of it was while I slept, now I can go and look for those photos I want to paint:clap:

robertsloan2
02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Yikes! I got up this morning and it was gone, looked out the window and saw snow. My back went twang and I stared dazedly at it for a couple of hours, then got caught up at DeviantART and went back to bed. I'm so glad it's back at last.

Charlie, thanks for that point that recent posts might've vanished. I posted this year's best pastel (the pears) and if that vanished I need to repost it immediately, dang, hope that survived the blackout. Anything I babbled in Goals or wherever I might post again and not really need to retype it, even a long one it's easier to just write again. But I'd be annoyed if that art vanished.

Also I wasn't sure for about an hour if it was WC or me since my access gets pretty bad sometimes and this netbook's slowly losing its CPU, very relieved it wasn't the beginning of the end happening before the new notebook gets here.

Merethe T
02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Are we back....? Really back?! The downtime really was a disturbing element at work today, kept checking if it was back up... :rolleyes: I guess me and Deborah are in the same boat, waiting for the big one... :lol:

Vivien Maloney
02-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Wot, no Wet Canvas! Thought it was my computer, and clicked everything in sight. Obviously it wasn't but a bit scary when you can't get your favourite Website!!!!!!

Lisa Fiore
02-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Oh, I had just "talked up" how awesome WC is to several people at a workshop I attended yesterday encouraging them to give it a look--and now this! If any of them tried to go on today they probably thought I was "nuts"!!! What timing... but glad it's back! :)