PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Other Items

l Heather l
02-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Is it possible to make product suggestions? Is there a place to write to? Thanks.

Blick Art Materials
02-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Hi Heather,
Feel welcome to email our department, Product Information, at info@dickblick.com. We would be happy to forward on your product suggestions to the appropriate channels. Otherwise, if you click on the link below, select "Contact our merchandising department with a new product idea", which will forward your email directly for product consideration.

http://www.dickblick.com/customerservice/contact/

Kristal

l Heather l
02-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Thank you Kristal, Blick is awesome! I love it and find everything I need except 1 kind of paper. I will follow up using the resources you mentioned. Thanks. :)

robertsloan2
03-14-2010, 10:10 PM
Heather, just to add another testimonial -- I've sent product suggestions every now and then for years, especially if I see something another supplier carries and I want it. I'd rather get it from Blick. Time after time I've seen those items added. Sometimes in only a few weeks, once after several years but I suspect they were a bit hard to find since I couldn't find them anywhere and just remembered getting them from a college bookstore.

Blick listens. Their customer service department is the best I've found in any business, art supplies or otherwise. It's online but they'll treat you as if you're shopping at that cool little art store three blocks from your studio that's known you for years as a regular.