PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Woolfthefirst
01-25-2010, 10:02 PM
I was searching for some advice on Water soluable oils and wound up here. Before being approved I read through much of you commentary on the subject and found it very good. I am an amature artist or a hobby artist. I am working with 8x10 and 9x12 in canvas sheets. I have been trying to adopt Bob Ross's style to WSO's and have had mixed results. Usually I have to allow some drying before I can finish a piece. This size also allows me to scan my work at Walgreen's and get a CD made at the same time. The 9x12's are a little large but the scan will get most of it, enough anyway.

I have a web site but the rules say that I can't give it out yet. My medium of choice is pencil but no one will even look at pencil. Everyone wants color. I like color too though I see it differently than most others. But I love pencil, I love to view pencil art, and I can do pretty well with it.

I will make another post tomorrow and the next day. Then I hope I can leave web site. I love visitors.

Dawn Melka
01-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi woolf this is a new medium for me as well and I look forward to seeing your work. By the way I love pencil and hope to see some of that as well

InkyEss
01-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Hi Woolf and welcome! :wave:

WC is a great learning resource and there's something for everyone here.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work. :thumbsup:

Woolfthefirst
01-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Back again. Just call me Woolf, I like it better than my real name. Hope to learn something tonight. I'll put something up if I can. I've got several things drying.

Woolfthefirst
02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi woolf this is a new medium for me as well and I look forward to seeing your work. By the way I love pencil and hope to see some of that as well

I stopped by you site and looked at your fine animal paintings. I especially liked that little hunting dog.

My site: www.edwardreinhart.com/ (http://www.edwardreinhart.com/)