PDA

View Full Version : away next week (from 16th)

jackiesimmonds
09-13-2002, 03:07 PM
I am receiving lots of pm's lately, with pastel-y questions and requests, and I just wanted to say to all of you nice pastellists that if I don't reply to your questions or visit your posts as requested, it is because I haven't been near my computer for a week, as of next Monday. But - like Jaws - I will be back!!
Jackie

KarenU
09-13-2002, 04:11 PM
Your comments will surely be missed, and I hope you are doing something fabulously fun! :D

maverick
09-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Yes, I hope it's for something enjoyable.

AriadneArts
09-14-2002, 12:08 PM
You will be missed, but I'm glad you'll be back. Have a great time and success in the gallery next week.

jackiesimmonds
09-14-2002, 01:43 PM
Thanks, AriadneArts - I too hope next week is successful. As you know, I am sure, it is nerve-wracking always, and I wont be happy until I know it hasn't been a ghastly failure!

Maverick and KarenU ... I am away for a week doing an exhibition in London. I hire my own gallery, and put on my own show (this time sharing with another artist, couldn't do it alone because of lack of strength and time after a horrid op. earlier this year.) It has been a lot of work and effort, and I am very nervous about it all.

Anyway - que sera, sera!! Too late now to do anything to make it better!

Jackie

KarenU
09-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Jackie...sending all my good wishes your way for a fabulous and successful show. Please let us know, upon your return, how it went for you! :D

chookbrown
09-14-2002, 08:17 PM
Looking forward to your participation upon your return. Hope it all goes fabulously well!!

Colleen :D

Elinor
09-15-2002, 03:37 PM
All the best of luck with your show. :)

maverick
09-15-2002, 03:43 PM
Yes, best of luck with the show. I wish I could hop on a plane and attend.