PDA

View Full Version : what is inside the apple?

Mirek Sledz
01-04-2010, 04:22 PM
In summer time previous year I was invited on artist plener which was placed in beautiest mountains in Poland name "Bieszczady" This mountains are located in suoth-east Poland near Ukraina. There was about 30 artists invited and when finally plener began we found out that theme is general for all - "what is inside the apple?":lol: Everyone was surprised because for the first time they was sure that they will be paint the mountains landscape. I was shocked too. In the next days all artists bought apples, cutting them and looking into inside to find out what there could be hidden?:confused: In most apples they saw only two small grains, in some apples any worms goes out.:eek: I can't find there nothing more.Grains and worms wasn't too interesting for me so I began paint inside apple from my imaginary and I created incredible things hidden inside the apple. Most artists painted this theme exactly what they really saw there. Finally I got second award in painting category but I wasn't very glad because I wanted to get first award...:crying:

Mirek Sledz
01-04-2010, 04:27 PM
And all the rest apples to complete theme...I don't have more apples:lol:

RandyC
01-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Wow, very god. Getting second place is not bad, but, of course, first is better. Great job and imagination with these.

Mirek Sledz
01-05-2010, 12:37 PM
thanks RandyC :) I always appreciate your opinion:clap: