PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know What Happened To The Data Base Couldn't Get On

PETE K
12-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Hi, Does anyone know what happened to the data base I could get on since yesterday. keep getting data base error.

Crystal1
12-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I had trouble getting on yesterday, too. Works today though!

DAK723
12-30-2009, 06:38 PM
The site seems to have been down for approximately a day. I recall that this has happened before, but don't know why it happens. Glad we are back. Hope it stays this way!

Don

Crystal1
12-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Actually, there is a thread on "Today Only" called "*** Daily Wash Wednesday..."

Colorix
12-30-2009, 07:13 PM
Yes, it went down, stayed down for about a day, and that happens. Been a long time, though, since last time. Hopefully this means the RIL is being made fully functioning!

Charlie

robertsloan2
12-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about that, if it was the servers or just me. My access is so erratic that I really wasn't sure until I started getting at other sites and seeing them come up as normal. Very glad it's back! I missed everyone.

PETE K
12-30-2009, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I was wondering about that, if it was the servers or just me. My access is so erratic that I really wasn't sure until I started getting at other sites and seeing them come up as normal. Very glad it's back! I missed everyone.

Robert, I thought the same thing. went throught the same process. I didn't know what to do with my self last night not being able to get on. WOW! never thought i would miss something as much as i did the past day.

Dougwas
12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
I know this doesn't have anything to do with the subject, but I noticed we have a new member. Welcome to WC, Crystal.:wave: You will find that things usually run smoother than the past 24 hours. It's always nice to see new members.

Doug