PDA

View Full Version : E. John Robinson videos

caramarris
12-06-2009, 09:31 AM
You had posted three videos by E. John Robinson on painting seascapes in oil. They are no longer displaying. What happened??????? I only got to watch one, and I wanted to see all three.

This is not what I am expecting from my subscription. These were among the highest quality videos you posted, the ones that make renewing worthwhile.

jenniferlepore
12-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Thanks for writing, and thanks so much for your interest in the E. John Robinson videos. Unfortunately, these are no longer a part of the ArtistsNetwork.tv site; although we do hope to offer them to you again in the future. I apologize for this inconvenience.

In the meantime, you can find out more about painting a sea in oil on ArtistsNetwork.tv with “The Art of Oil Painting with Charles Evans.” Just visit www.artistsnetwork.tv and click on the Workshop Details/Previews tab.

All best,
Jennifer

JamieWG
12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Count me among the disappointed too. The trailer/preview for one of those was what got me to subscribe. I didn't watch it yet because I figured I had plenty of time. I hope you can get them back soon!

Jamie

jenniferlepore
12-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks Jamie! Yes, I hope we can get them up again soon too.
Watch out for an upcoming video from Roy Lang on painting the sea and sky in oil. His instruction and style is a bit different than E. John's, but also quite good.

JamieWG
12-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Jennifer, the different instructor styles and varied techniques presented by these videos are the biggest selling point, IMO. As more and more are added, it becomes an irresistible deal! Just the exposure alone to how so many different artists treat similar subjects is well worth the price of admission. The videos have given me lots of fuel for exploration both in the studio and out. I'm going through physical therapy now and have to spend hours a day doing hand exercises at home. I watch the videos while doing them; the time flies and I feel it is very well spent.

Jamie

jenniferlepore
12-11-2009, 03:11 PM
:)
We'll keep them coming!