PDA

View Full Version : wolf? question

Ceu
09-09-2002, 11:16 PM
Ok this image i've been working and redoing over and over again. I'm not sure what i'm looking for here. if anyone out there sees something in this let me know. thanks

jsr88
09-09-2002, 11:22 PM
Ceu...I saw lots of things before the wolf appeared. I love the colors you are using in this image...and I really like the abstract nature of the work!

:clap: :) :clap:

digistyle
09-10-2002, 03:45 PM
Ceu, I see the wolf in foliage. On his right I see kanji characters melting into one another. A message from the wolf or a warning about him.

digistyle

Ceu
09-10-2002, 07:09 PM
Hummmm so does this mean that both of you don't think this image is too busy for the wolf?
Thank you:)

jsr88
09-10-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Ceu
Hummmm so does this mean that both of you don't think this image is too busy for the wolf?
Thank you:)

I don't think it's too "busy" at all. I have something similar that I did in needlepoint MANY years ago. It was called "The Alaskan Owl" It was similar in that you really didn't notice the owl because it was set up to look like the giant oak leaves that surrounded it. The part about that particular design that I really loved was that the owl was given turquoise eyes...and it made the viewer really have to look *into* the picture to see that the owl was hidden there.

That's the way I see your wolf...for my taste it is a GRAND image. (By the way, it would make a GREAT needlepoint or machine embroidery design, too.)

Guy
09-10-2002, 11:49 PM
Nice Doggy:D Are you trying to provoke Bert? :p

bertk
09-11-2002, 12:58 PM
Hey, I can see a Wolf peeking out Ceu!! Kudos!!!:D

Ceu
09-11-2002, 10:08 PM
LOLOL, no I'm not trying to provoke Bertk just asking that's all.
Anyway thank you for the wonderfull comments , maybe it's time to leave this wolf alone in the woods and let him do what he does best , looking at the viewer.:)

plumpfairy
09-12-2002, 10:57 AM
:D Oodles of clappy things for ya!
This is my FAVORITE of your works so far! I love your loose style! It inspires me to try my hand at it!
jana
p.s.: what does LOLOL mean?