PDA

View Full Version : At long last

Slowdown
09-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Sorry friends for this post but I just had to tell you that I am finally going back home after 6 years for one month,,,,,Yipppeeeeee
I wont be doing much painting, but I will take my sketch pad with me so that when i come back I have some drawings to play with.
So see you in another month, Im off to aussie land,,,,,BYEEEEE:D :D :D :D :D :D

Elinor
09-07-2002, 11:41 AM
Slowdown

I didnt realize you were not native to Malta. Have a wonderfull trip and we will miss you :( but looking forward to some more of your fantastic paintings. Take a good camera as well and record some good photos for future. Sometimes when I have gone away I never ended up having enough time to even sketch.

What part of Austrailia are you from and why are you away from home so long. Forgive me if I am being too nosy.

KarenU
09-07-2002, 01:14 PM
Have a fabulous time!!!! Can't wait to hear of your adventures when you return!

AriadneArts
09-07-2002, 02:23 PM
Have a grrrrreat time, Slow! Take a lot of pix, if you can.

Slowdown
09-07-2002, 04:31 PM
I will try to get to a comp whilst back home, so I can see what you guys get up to.
Elinor, you are not being nosy at all, I consider everyone a friend here, so why not ask questions so that every one gets to know each other, right.
I am from a place called Wollongong, about 1 hour south of Sydney. Its a great place to paint come to think of it, I never did any painting in australia so now will be a great chance for me to catch up on it. I came to Malta for work related reasons but I have grown to like it here, its a much smaller country compared to Aus, (it takes about 2 hours to travel right around it, heheheh), but it makes a refreshing change, and the weather here is fantastic, especially as Malta is slap bang in the middle of the meditteranian sea.
Will keep an eye out for your fantastic paintings KarenU, AriadneArts and Elinor. Take care:D

Jakeally
09-07-2002, 07:28 PM
We will miss you Slowdown....but I hope you have a wonderful time in Oz and look forward to seeing your lovely art when you return:cat:

Slowdown
09-07-2002, 07:39 PM
Thanks Jakeally, I will miss you guys too!!

Mo.
09-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Wishing you well, have a great time!

Cheers,
Mo.

chookbrown
09-07-2002, 11:38 PM
You are soooo lucky - have been in the USA for five and a half and haven't been back to Aus since!! Enjoy!!

Colleen :crying:

crumbedbrains
09-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Welcome Home Mate!!
Crumby

Terry
09-08-2002, 12:06 AM
GO............ I hope that All your expectations will me exceeded.
Terry Ludwig

Slowdown
09-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Thanks Mo.
Chookbrown, get yourself back home, even for 1 month. Its too long a period to be away from the land down under, I have missed it like crazy for 6 years, I can imagine how you feel. I tell ya what.....I will have a cold one for ya;)
Crumblebrains, thanks mate, it gave me goosebumps reading that small line of yours, you have no idea what you miss from aus till you leave it.
And the great Terry, the man who makes these wonderfull pastels everyone speaks so highly of. I will have to get my hands on some of them soon. Thanks.
Im off now, have to go catch that plane.........................