PDA

View Full Version : Does website need improving?

Sweenart
08-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi,:wave:

Is there anyone who can have alook at my website and advise me if there is any way I can improve it. Do I need to say more about individual paintings for example.Any suggestions would be appreciated.:thumbsup:

Thanks Sweenart.

crowkar
09-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Hi Tony...very nice site...clean, brite, doesn't distract from your art...the one thing I might suggest is to put the info pertaining to the painting & Printing process on the intro page also....other than that....Excellent!

Sweenart
09-25-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi Tony...very nice site...clean, brite, doesn't distract from your art...the one thing I might suggest is to put the info pertaining to the painting & Printing process on the intro page also....other than that....Excellent!

Thanks Karen :thumbsup:

I will do that....

I am checking the site every day but not one sale to date. Have sold a few privately though.

A lot of visits but not even a comment in the guestbook etc....it's a bit disheartening.That's why I am wondering if it's something about the site.

Thanks again....Tony:)

crowkar
09-25-2009, 03:01 PM
No I don't think it's your site....do you have it posted in other areas too??? This is the glass forum...flameworking, fusing, sandblasting, stain glass etc. Maybe it's just not getting hits here...

hieronimus
01-14-2010, 08:43 AM
Looks nice