Title: Tu
of Events
Year Created:
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 16 X 20
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
For all of the viewers who wanted more color in speaklittleenglish's piece (I love the drab!) this should satisfy your craving. I used mostly thick acrylic and a brush and palette knife, but also used a few other secret applicating tools. :)

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any comments good and bad. It's all for lea
ing and all for fun.

aspenman
07-30-2009, 06:53 PM
Color is my emotion, and I just love the color in this - nice use of comlimentaries - a wise choice and I also live the design - very nice

Corby
07-30-2009, 07:10 PM
Yes hands were made before brushes and work quite well! I like the three dimensional structural feel you have created. The yellow is very important to the composition.

crazywoman53
07-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks for giving me some COLOR!!!! lol.. I see a yellow momma something followed by a string of babies.. But she doesn't see she is headed straight into the mouth of that big blow fish with the red lips. .. ok.. I'm not the only one who sees things in this right?

Bevahlee
07-30-2009, 10:58 PM
heehee, well I see it now crazy. yeah, this is good collah. ahhhh.

babydoll61
07-31-2009, 12:03 AM
To everyone -- aspenman, corby, crazywoman, and bevahlee: I really just threw this one together in an hour and am pleasantly surprised and pleased with the very kind comments. Maybe I should do all of my comps in a hurry. :) But, of course, like Bevahlee says all the time is the reason it worked is because I did it without thinking about it too much and let my mind go. By the end of a day when I finally get to sit down and paint...that's pretty easy 'cause I don't have much mind left! ha! Thanks again everybody!!!