PDA

View Full Version : Old Surrealist

KennD
07-20-2009, 04:36 PM
My website is www.KennDavis-art.com (http://www.KennDavis-art.com) and hope other artists visit it.

KennD
10-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Hello, again. I've been looking at WC now for many months and decided to revisit this thread. I certainly didn't say much back in July, so I'll add a bit more to see if more artists visit my website. I've been professionally painting in a surreal/visionary style for over 50 years. I had my first solo show in San Francisco in 1956. I let my dreams and daydreams do a lot of my creating for me, and do my best to translate what my subconscious is showing me as best I can. I began to size and prime my own linen canvasses back in 1957.
I made a living as a staff artist on the San Francisco Chronicle for over 20 years, retiring in 1984 (or so I thought; I worked for a few years in Los Angeles as a video producer for a major insurance company.) Most of my art sales since 2000 have been on the internet.
If you want to write me direct, my email address is [email protected] Hope to hear from old friends, and new ones.