PDA

View Full Version : My New Gallery

sandyartist
08-27-2002, 10:39 AM
After a long hiatus from WC...although I did peek in from time to time.....I decided to update those who asked about the new gallery. Land has been purchased and construction has begun...what a long planning process this has been!

The complex will include a fine art gallery, sculpture garden, fine crafts gallery and gourmet restaurant!!! During the costruction phase, we will be looking for artists whose work will fit the new gallery's clientele.........so!....if you are looking for representation on the North Carolina coast you can email me for more information, incuding attachments of work. We are also including a workshop classroom next to my studio where we will be having workshops next summer....teachers are welcome to contact me as well.

Completion/opening time is set for July...plenty of time to get to work!!

Hello to all my old WC friends...yes...I live! Sandy Perrine (McNeal)

sandge
08-27-2002, 03:52 PM
Sandy!!! :D
Great to see you posting here! Are you back or just popping in?

You know, I still carry your Maplelight (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7554) about with me in my head. Fabulous painting. :D

CarlyHardy
08-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Hi Sandy!!
Great to hear from you. Glad to know that all is working out well with construction of the new gallery. Sounds like you have quite a project on your hands!! I'm up in Charlotte every now and then...where will the gallery be from there?

Keep us updated!!
carly

llis
09-12-2002, 01:45 PM
Wonderful news about your gallery. I know this has been your dream for a long time.

I still have some of your works on my website. Good to see you again. :D

Beach Baby
09-12-2002, 08:31 PM
How exciting for you...a new gallery!!

What kind of art are you looking for? What are the demographics of your clientel???

paintfool
09-18-2002, 09:07 PM
Exciting news Sandy! I know how much this means to you. We've missed you! I've asked around about you often. I hope you'll hang with us for a while.:)

Cheryl

T. Texas Tony
09-19-2002, 03:20 PM
:clap:

Congrats on the gallery. I'm on the South Carolina coast . What's your location in NC?