PDA

View Full Version : International Shipping

Trekell1
07-01-2009, 07:17 PM
Trekell & Co, Inc is proud to announce we are now shipping worldwide. Due to the high demand for our product overseas, we have decided to start international shipping again. Spread the news!

Courtney :clap:

TheBaron
07-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Trekell & Co, Inc is proud to announce we are now shipping worldwide. Due to the high demand for our product overseas, we have decided to start international shipping again. Spread the news!

Courtney :clap:

$27 is a bit high for something that doesn't weigh that that much.

I've had items off ebay from HongKong that where made of steel(Router Bits) and the shipping was lower than your proposed estimated $27,can you give an estimate here and now please on a order that would cost 25($40.5383)Thanks.

Trekell1
07-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I understand that the shipping cost is a little pricey. We only send Express Mail International through the post office because that is the only way a tracking number will be provided to us, insurance is included and your package will arrive within 3-5 days. We hope to have overseas distributors in the future so it will be more convenient for our international customers to purchase our brushes.

Trekell1
09-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Trekell has just added two other shipping option for international customers. Express Mail is the preferred method of shipping but we've also included First Class Mail and Priority Mail.

TheBaron
09-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Trekell has just added two other shipping option for international customers. Express Mail is the preferred method of shipping but we've also included First Class Mail and Priority Mail.

If I make a selection from the website with a view to completing the transaction,how long do I have if for some reason I decide to cancle? and will I be sent an email on the shipping charge?

Trekell1
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
If I make a selection from the website with a view to completing the transaction,how long do I have if for some reason I decide to cancle? and will I be sent an email on the shipping charge?

I'm not sure if I understand completely what you're asking. You're shopping cart will not be deleting for 12-24 hours. You should be able to see the shipping charge when you checkout. Certain countries will not show shipping charges, but those are usually little island countries. Let me know if you have any other questions.