PDA

View Full Version : Host schedule for the Pastel Strokes

Merethe T
06-21-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm starting this thread with a schedule for upcoming Pastel Strokes, let me know if you're interested in hosting a month.

As you can see we have empty spots to fill. :)
The Guidelines for the Strokes are posted in the first post every month. If you have any questions, pm me or Kathryn.

A couple of reminders:
* Before your post the thread, please pm me the photo's for approval. I need a couple of days before the thread is started.
* A new thread is started by the 1st every month. If any problems comes up regarding this, please pm me.
* In addition to picking the photo's and starting the thread, you're hosting duties includes to participate in the thread during the month.

July - Shirl Parker
August - Donna T
September - artist_pw
October - christyart
November - pastelist
December - robertsloan2

January - Pete K
February -
March -
April -
May -
June -

artist_pw
06-23-2009, 12:44 AM
Hi:

If I get a chance to get some additional good photos, I could do another month. It doesn't matter to me when, and hope this helps. :)

CM Neidhofer
06-23-2009, 11:44 AM
I would be happy to host October. :)

Christine

Merethe T
06-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Thank you both, I'll pm you! :)

Donna T
06-24-2009, 08:50 AM
Merethe, I can do any month except December. Too much frantic shopping and cookie baking to be done.

Donna

pastelist
06-27-2009, 01:42 AM
I would like to host November or December, if possible?
:clap:

robertsloan2
08-15-2009, 06:36 PM
I can host December. If I know it's coming I can get some good photos and a neat challenge ready. I don't have other major things going on in December except the holidays so that'll be a lot of fun.

Question, would it be okay to include photos that I already used when I hosted a Weekend Drawing Event? I picked out my sixteen best for that and don't know if I should sort from "everything but the WDE ones" or all of my photos to pick the ones for the challenge. It's not a problem if the answer is no, because I could always just set up a new still life or something or go out again.

I also have a wicked nasty challenge to suggest too. hehehe...

Merethe T
08-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Thank you for volunteering Robert, I've sent you a pm!

As you can see, there are lots of empty slots for 2010, if someone would like to host pm me. :)

pastelist
08-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi Merethe,

I would like to add my name for January 2010. Thanks for the opportunity,

painterly_peg
01-03-2010, 12:23 AM
I will host....preferably a summer month

Tracy Lang
01-03-2010, 01:00 AM
I'd love to host March...ink me in!

Tracy

robertsloan2
01-03-2010, 03:45 AM
I enjoyed hosting a lot and would be happy to do it again, but would like a summer month like June or July so that I can get outside for good photography right around the time I'm doing it. I can't do it the month with Labor Day Weekend because of a conflicting writing challenge, so August or September would not be real good. October and November have other commitments too, and I did December this time but would prefer a time of year when I'm in really good shape physically. So I'll go for June or July 2010 if that's cool.

Merethe T
01-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Thank you for volunteering! PM's are on its way shortly. :)

Ruthie57
01-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I would like to try my hand at hosting too. I could do February if you have no takers, otherwise August or September, although I'm away for a weekend in sept.